Smile Often!

   
                                                                                                

Smiling is one of the traits that some people use to their advantage. Although smiling unnecessarily doesn’t look good but there are more benefits of keeping a smile on face than its drawbacks. A smiling face looks more beautiful than a stone face.

When a person smiles, he shows that he is happy. That might not be the case, but at least he’s making an effort to remain happy. Smile covers a lot of discrepancies of a person. A smiling face always attract other people’s attention. It works as a huge advantage for you in most of the situations in life.

A smiling face can make someone’s day or change someone’s mood. By smiling, you can make yourself believe that you are not bothered by the difficulties in life. You are not distracted by the negative people around you. You are not worried about what happens in life, you just stay calm and happy. By smiling, you are not only giving an indication to people but to yourself that you are contended and will fight any problem in life.

A simple smile can change you, people around you and everyone in this world. This world will be such a peaceful place if people learn to smile in every situation. A smile can win people’s heart. It can create a long-lasting impression on them. It can win you lost battles. It can make your wishes come true.

I just can’t even imagine the benefits of keeping a smile on your face. I have solved many issues of my life by simply smiling and letting things go. Once, I was flying to Europe and politely asked for a front seat as I am 6 feet with long legs and don’t fit comfortably in the economy of most of the planes. The seats were reserved, and they were not giving it to anyone. A gentleman sitting across me had preciously asked the flight attendant and got rejected. As you know that champions are not afraid of rejections, I asked her about the seat by telling her the reason. And she immediately told me to shift there with a smile.

There was only one difference between me and that gentleman. He asked the attendant with a bit of arrogance whereas I asked with a bit of smile. I wasn’t surprised that she gave me that seat and refused that gentleman because this attitude has worked for me at government offices, banks and other administration offices.

You just need to have a smile on your face and politeness in your words, and you can win in most of the situations in life. Don’t believe me? Try yourself to see the magic.

Love and power to you

Darshan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Independence?

Read books

Get rid of excuses