Charity

                                        9 Positive Effects of Donating Money to Charity - The Life You Can ...


It is easier said than done. But charity is a wonderful experience. Wherever or whenever you feel, there is a need of helping someone, go for it if you can. Charity in simple words is help. Helping someone with a daily chore, financially, mentally or in whatever way you can is charity.

Charity is not that hard as you think. It is not about donating huge bucks to an organization, but it is about those small things that you do in your daily routine and help people around you. Giving a free meal to a needy is a great charity. Helping someone with a small medical treatment is a charity. Gifting your books to someone poor is charity. Providing your professional service to somebody at low cost is charity. There is no perfect definition of charity and no one can draw a line about it. Charity is simply helping others with good intentions and not expecting anything in return.

I am a trainer by profession, and I have done charity by providing training at low cost to students who can’t afford my services. I have offered meals to poor occasionally. Charity gives you immense pleasure and satisfaction. You can only see the magic of charity once you do it.

I have been helped by people unexpectedly when I had lost all hopes. I have been bestowed by certain things that I thought I didn’t deserve. I have found many people around me helping in my tough times. I think that’s the cycle of charity. When I donate, I don’t expect anything in return. But after seeing the magic of doing it, I know something special is always coming my way.

So wherever possible, you must help people around you. It could be your family member struggling with finances and not asking for help from you. There could be a friend of yours in trouble or someone close to you who is hesitating to ask help from you. You must figure it out and lend your support to them.

Henry Ward Beecher once said’ “Every charitable act is a steppingstone towards heaven”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Independence?

Read books

Get rid of excuses